Effective leaders build with diversity. To broker the diversity effectively, you must:
- Accept diversity in your programming, which lacks in this industry.
- Accept the different gifts, although not understood, they are pursuing the same goal.
- We all have GIFTS; try not to compete or compare, “easier said than done”.
- Give credit to whom it is due.
- We are to function like the organs and muscles in the body.
- Everyone in this field is necessary; the things they do, that’s another story.
- Accept less important people; their more humble and are actually more important than YOU.
- The goal is HARMONY and MUTUAL care.
- Every gift is important but DIVERSE.”Things must make sense”.
- Competing in this field is what we do because of PRIDE, NOTORIETY, AND WANTING TO WIN; completing each other should be the GOAL.
“TEAMS MATURE WHEN THE LEADER INSISTS ON DIVERSITY AND CELEBRATES WHAT EVERYONE DOES TOGETHER” ~ JOHN MAXWELL
Photo: By Source, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=44024521